Alhamdulilah for the grace to witness another Friday.
Our noble prophet Muhammad SAW was reported to have said -
Whoever takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself as much as he can, then uses his hair oil or perfumes himself, then proceeds to the Jumah prayer, and does not separate two persons sitting together in the masjid, then remains silent while the imam is giving khutbah, his sins in between the present and the last Friday will be forgiven. Masha Allah.
The best day wherein the sun rises is upon us again, here's a list of things we should do to make the best of the day. May Allah accept our prayers and make things easy for us. Ameen.
- Perform Ghusl
- The men should apply perfume
- Trim nails and hairs
- Use the miswak ( chewing stick)
- Dress very well and sharp
- Leave early for the masjid
- Recite suratul kahf
- Send many blessings upon prophet Muhammad SAW
- Walk to the masjid and back if you can
- Seek the hour between asr and maghrib where prayers are answered.