HABIS CAKES AND CHOPS

FOR THE MOST SCRUMPTIOUS CAKES AND CHOPS EVER, ADD HABIS CAKES AND CHOPS ON BB 24ED2466 AND FOLLOW ON TWITTER @habiscc TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES!

Wednesday 10 July 2013

RAMADAN KAREEM!!!



Dua Before Ramadaan

اَللَّهُمَّ سَلِّمْنِيْ لِرَمَضَانَ وَسَلِّمْ رَمَضَانَ لِيْ وَسَلِّمْهُ لِيْ مُتَقَبَّلاًاَللَّهُمَّ سَلِّمْنِيْ لِرَمَضَانَ وَسَلِّمْ رَمَضَانَ لِيْ وَسَلِّمْهُ لِيْ مُتَقَبَّلاً

Allahumma sallimnee li ramadana  wa sallim ramadana
Li wa sallimhu li mutaqabbilan.

“O Allah! Safeguard me for the Month of Ramadhaan (by making me see the Month of Ramadhan healthy and fit), and safeguard the Month of Ramadhan for me (by making the conditions in it such that I can take maximum benefit from it) and accept it from me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment