And those who feared their Lord will be led to the Garden in crowds, until behold, they arrive there. Its gates will be opened, and its keepers will say: 'Peace be upon you! You have done well! Enter here, to dwell therein.' (Quran 39:73)
Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet said: "Whoever spends two things in the way of Allah will be called from the gates of Paradise and will be addressed, 'O slave of Allah, here is prosperity!' So whoever was among the people who used to offer their prayers will be called from the gate of prayer; and whoever was among the people who used to participate in jihad will be called from the gate of jihad; and whoever was among those who used to observe fasts will be called from the gate of ar-Rayyaan; and whoever was among those who used to give in charity will be called from the gate of charity." Masha Allah.
The Doors to Jannah which have been specifically mentioned are;
1) Baabus Salaah: Those who were punctual in observing their Salaah will be granted entry through this door.
2) Baabul Jihad: Those who participated in Jihad will be granted entry through this door.
3) Baabus Sadaqah: Those who frequently gave Sadaqah will be admitted into Jannah through this door.
4) Baabur Rayyaan: The people who constantly observed the fast will be granted entry through this door.
5) Baabul Hajj: Those who observe the pilgrimage will be admitted through this door.
6) Baabul Kaazimeenal Ghaiz Wal ‘Aafina ‘Anin Naas: This door is reserved for those who suppress their anger and pardon others.
7) Baabul Aiman: This door is reserved for the entry of such people who are saved from reckoning and chastisement.
8) Baabuz Zikr: Those who excessively remembered Allah will be admitted through this door.
The highest level of Paradise is Jannah Firdaus.
Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation):
"Peace unto you for that ye persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final home!"
—Qur'an, sura 13 (al-Ra‘d), ayat 23-24
Firdaws — The Highest Gardens of the Paradise (al-Kahf, Al-Mu’minoon)
Dār al-maqāmah — The Home (Fāṭir)
Dār al-salām — Home of Peace (Yūnus)
Dār al-Ākhirah — The Home in the Hereafter (al-‘Ankabūt)
al-Jannah — This is the most commonly used term in the Qur'an and Hadith. (al-Baqarah, Āl ‘Imran, al-Ma’idah)
Jannat al-ʿadn — Gardens of Everlasting Bliss (al-Tawbah, al-Ra‘d)
Jannat al-Khuld — The Eternal Gardens (al-Furqān)
Jannat al-Ma’wā — Garden of Abode (al-Najm)
Jannat al-Na‘īm — The Gardens of Delight (al-Mā’idah, Yūnus,al-Ḥajj)
Maq‘ad al-Ṣidq — Assembly of Truth (al-Qamar)
al-Maqām al-Amīn — The House of Security (al-Dukhān
May Allah give us the strength to strive! Ameen. I wouldn't mind being called from all the GATES!!!! Would you??